I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas.. This week theme is PINK N Center "Pink Holiday Centerpiece"

>> Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Morning!
This week theme is
PINK N Center...


Pink Holiday Centerpiece,

I know all of us could use a little PINK Around the house. A Centerpiece can be anything that you find that would stand out in one area... That item must be Front and Center.. If you have an empty table set some candles and some Pink decor on it and watch the reaction you get from your guest as they walk in..Pink is one of the colors that will just about go with anything and look great. So don't be afaird to add some Pink!





One Pink Stocking hanging is a must..


Adding a Pink Pillow to your couch is the perfect Pink center Piece.





This week we are featuring Char!

Thank you Char for Sharing your beautiful Photos and kind words.
I am very grateful to be here. Another member, Debbi from Marionberry Cottage told me about you and I am so happy that she did. I am very excited to get to know everyone and be a part of this happy pink family. Char"
Char is the owner of http://someplaceinthyme.com/

1 comments:

Char November 17, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

I want to thankyou so much for featuring me. This turned out lovely and I really appreciate it, Char